Saturday, November 10, 2012

A long day!

It has been a long few days here on the Richards Homestead.  I feel like I have done nothing but sit in front of this computer hitting the keys.  But when you have a small Internet business it is necessary!  But I am all caught up now. I got my last 3 patterns all listed on their sites, now it just wait for them to sell! it sure would be nice.  But I have gotten a lot done these past few day. not only did I get my patterns all listed, but I now have 3 more that my prototypes are done and I just have to get the patterns written and I can get them listed as well. but once it is all said and done and they start selling I should have a lot more free time!    NOT  we all know how that goes! There is always something to do!

But I must say, we have been in this house for 20 years, and I have been feeding the birds for that long. and guess what? we finally have a cardinal coming to the feeder pretty regular! now if I can par down on those blue jays!  they are draining the feeders as fast as I can fill them!  But I do like watching my birds.  It can be very relaxing after a long day. that and a nice fireplace to sit in front of, which I am going to go do now!

Have a nice evening everyone!
And this is what my yard is going to look like very shortly! as soon as the snow starts falling in earnest.  and yes, that birch tree is really in my yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment