Sunday, May 27, 2012

been to long!

I cant believe that it has been over a month since I posted anything. no excuse really.

I have been busy getting the yard going for the summer, it seems that spring is the busiest time for me here. that and all the rain that we have had this spring has kept me hopping during the dry times!

in between rain showers I have been sewing. I have several new projects all lined up to be posted on to Esty tomorrow, so you really need to go check them out!

but the last 3 day have been busy. I decided that I really need to do some physical  work, so I am in the process of trying to dig and chop out four stumps that are in my yard!  I am so tired of mowing around them. the first one came out really easy, this next one is going and is a bugger! but I will keep at it a bit at a time. boy am I out of shape after a long winter!

so check back tomorrow and you can see what I have been up to the past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment