Monday, June 11, 2012

Ok, it is time to add a few new pictures!

I have accomplished quite a bit the past week or so. So I thought that I would share some of the photos with you!


This is a pattern of my own design. I put a flat bottom on it and filled it with the plastic beanies. of course when I sanded it, you can see where the beanies are!


These mushrooms are from a pattern from Motherload toad!  I made 6 big ones and 6 little ones!


These are my pears. I tried to pick a material that kind of looked like a pear. I think that I made it alright.  this is also  my own pattern.


My pumpkins for fall!  and yes, another pattern from Motherload toad! she has some really neat patterns in her store!  There are still a few more that I would like to get, but it will have to wait.


My summer apples! this is a combination of two different patterns.  I like the way that they came out, but to me they are to flat, not round like an apple should be.


And lastly! another fabric bowl!  I love making these! they are so easy and a great way to use up some of that fabric stash that I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment