Monday, July 16, 2012

Really Busy Day today!

Yes, I had Kieley again today. will have until School starts again.  But..........I was up early and finished up these two cute Ghosts for my shop!  They are patterns from Threadbare Primitives.  Needless to say, as many as I make  of them, I really like her patterns!  Right now I am working on another of her patterns. they will be done tomorrow. grand-daughter willing that is!  but that will be a surprise!

I am also working on Sadie and Jinx. a pattern from Barefoot primitives. while they were drying I started the "surprise" one.  I have to sew when I can!  and tonight is a good night for it, it is still to hot to sleep here. But I did get up nice and early today so I was able to get quite a bit done.

So , until tomorrow!  I will have the surprise pattern done. and yes it is a Halloween one, to show you all.

Have a good night and stay cool!


1 comment: