Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Roseville Quilt

I have been working on my Roseville quilt again. it has been a long time since I did anything with it.  but if you go back to my April 28 post, you can see the pictures of what I had done then. it is very entailed!

I am doing the fusible applique on this one. and there are a ton of pieces in each section!   I have been working on it for the past 6 days and am ready to put it back to bed again. but every once in awhile, I need to do something for me!  I have 8 more blocks to get fused, then I have this winter to stitch it all down. ( by machine )  but I can do that in front of the fireplace on those cold snowy days. of which we will have many of them.

and yes, I admit, I did try to hand applique it. it just does not work for me. not something as entailed as this, I guess that I have to practice on bigger pieces before I jump into something like this!

so now off to take a break from sewing and veg a bit before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment